Wednesday, July 6, 2011

clearing all the draft post ....

        okay , early in the morning ! in library d ...long time nvr touch pc, my laptop is sleeping well = =.. almost forgt sunway login ID summore, try lots of times ~

       ACCA life started , jz dunnoe will 1 drop bec to CAT >< .. CHOI ! F4 , biz law , mamamiya ... is worst than audit class wei ! looking at the first slide feel sleepy d n really gt slept ..
     
       gor gor came SUNWAY sitting forACCA, P level paper nw , is it a good thing that ur sibling study in a same college wif u ? em....as a new student n wif his that kind of shy shy attitude , wonder that will he talk wif the ppl sit bside him ?? or jz keep silent? haha...i hv nvr seen that he hv hang out wif female during his UCSI life , always join his weird gang ,fat 1+ tall 1 +him .. 3 fellows , so gay ... XD ..bt he is very naif 1 , he came home from 5 July orientation , macam very proud ,  told me " c , i go sunway myself , ask for my exemption +paper information + bla bla bla , register myself ,settle all the procedure myself, n  go orientation myself " , i jz reply him "come on , u r a degree holder okay ! wat ? wan me hold ur hand find ur classroom , ask lecturer take care my brother? " = = cute right ~ hahaha...

       my blog r nt dead ,post , i wrote a lots,bt jz always saved as draft .... as most of its r nt completed ,= = start clearing nw, all coming out =D ..

No comments: