Friday, April 9, 2010

finally.....



09/04/10
finally....registered
Sunway University College...
ACCA ...but i nid take CAT first ~ y?
cuz my damn ENG ~didnt get B in UEC
haiz...
but ok la...total 3 year ~ same ja

fees? 34k ba ~ not interest to ask ,
no moob

all thing mama settle ~ me , jz go there sign
omg...
12th orientation 19th start ~

wat oso confirm zor...accept it ~
SITOH nie ..wat oso can settle 1 ~ no nid fare !!!

i believe i can handle it ~ yaya
sunway ~ wait 4 me ya!!



everyday nid wake up earlier zor ..haiz..
my holiday finish lol~~
6.15 d bus ~ at connaught MCd there wow
no nid sleep meh @@
5.30 d bus back ~ y take bus?
cuz mama dun wan fetch me !! say traffic too jam
ask me settle by myself~ eleh...
nid continue my library life again??
but nice den tsun jin d library la
tis open until 9 pm.. more huge la...
haha
can go sunway pyramid while ~ haha


scare !!! worry !!!! fare !!! the orientation !!


No comments: