Sunday, June 13, 2010

some history about this few weeks, or few days bah

June 13


Just pasted a Mork Exam , was a stimulate experience … 2 paper , T1 + T2 , a lot of information need to memories , really can’t stand …. Memory is damn full, especially is T2,part 1 , about computer’s hardware and software thing , omg !!! the thing that I most hate on !! Many new word appear, function , differences , what the hell is that?! Why should I need to study and memories all of this rubbish? I m sit for CAT what, should be account lesson what , why all about PC @@ !! really beh tahan !!! at the end choose give up of this part , I have not touch this part in my revision , haha… just memories the question that I had done before , because exam question is always same with the exercise, and luckily , this part have not be the important past in the exam , so is just few simple question , I did before …


Ok , now … explain why I said it’s a stimulate exam ~ haha….


T1 paper, the question was not very difficult , for my standard la, but won’t get very high mark la, at least can get pass la…. I finished , click “ok” then the screen show the mark is write like this “30 out of 100”, I get shock at the time, keep thinking in my brain , my result shouldn’t like this , hand hold calculator count my average , almost cry out , don’t know do any emotion anymore, the stuff come to me for record my result , I keep looking on her , keep ask why why why why?? Haha…. She just smile to me and say ”system error , don’t worry, your teacher will tell you your mark on Monday ”….wahhhhhhh……… what system is this !!!! speechless you know !!!


T2 paper, I get a stupid mouse , not easy for controlling , it shouldn’t be , it is because someone change pc with me !!! I know what are you planning , ok !!! I am not stupid lol, !!!!!!difficult ! hard ! lol ! worry I can’t pass …… do do do do do …non stop …until got something pop out “your exam time is still left 1 minute” !!!!!!! walauye ………. Without thinking , straight go thick all the empty question , so brave , just thick with “comment sense ”, never do this job, thick thick thick , because I expect the system will save automatic when time’s up what , out of my unexpected , it wasn’t !!!! I used 22 second more , total time >> 2hours 22second haha…mat. I think because I have a goodness heart , so the god bless me also , I get past mark also ~~ haha..

This is why I said it is stimulate … please don’t let me face again !!!!

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Ok , now should write write something happy ~


June 9 , Jey ‘s birthday ~

erm , that day’s class dimiss at 4.30 pm , a bit late , but never mind , he is come from Kedah , we are his friends, should celebrate with him , otherwise , is really pity that alone at own birthday ……we choose celebrate his birthday at WONG KOK , because can get the big “nai cha” , few course mate never seem and drink it , so we KL people should be their director ma …


Our plan ……. Girls group , straight go pyramid after class has dismiss , can say is quick walk or run la , haha…. Rainy day also , every time we decide hang out , the god must rain , last time , we go redbox rain also , hope next time is shiny day la ~~

ok…. Continue ~~ reached pyramid , going for our plan , buy a cake to be his surprise, he don’t know we planed get him a cake , just expect get dinner at WONG KOK only … hehe


And , buy a cake is not easy ….. >.<, can’t too large , easy for cut , delicious , beautiful , price , favorites , getting big head , five girls stand in front on the cake , discuss …. Long time @@.... can’t make decision , then go opposite cake house >>secret recipe …. See the price , em, size , nop…. Go back to the first cake house…. Finally , we bought >>>


MIX FRUIT cake ,

hehe.. even it’s not easy cut la… never mind la~


We be the first group arrived WONG KOK @@ , what is the next car guys doing?? So late one @@.... but it’s good for us , haha…. We ask the restaurant’s employee , help us bring the cake out when we pay the bill , so that Jey will not know we still have a cake waiting for him .. haha….


Happy dinner time , chat , take photo , talk about nonsense , haha, teenager @@...

finally , we pay bill …. Never expect will has music play out also @@... kid voice d happy birthday song …. Haha… never mind la , the important thing is he get surprise …

No comments: