Monday, June 21, 2010

2 weeks holiday ...^^


good news , done my final exam ^^
now , enjoying my 2 weeks holiday ^^ 
any vocation ? P.Redang or P.D^^
wif my coursemate ^^
now , i m jz waiting 4 there vocation , excited la !
 
bout my exam ?
erm..... ok la , but ... sad little bit ..
cuz , all my fren's gt higher ! is damn higher mark... me ....
n two paper is same mark !!! ==
 
now , i m jz waiting 4 there vocation , excited la !
 
n other reunion ..
hvnt organize yet ..
time , venue , date , contact , notice , 
@@
 
or u guys call me yam cha la.... 
except pyramid , i long time didnt go out lol !!
 
 
haiz,.... idea gone @@
everytime , b4 i start to write something, always gt many word in my mind 
when i am start to write , sure gone !!
empty mind..
4 gt wat to write ...
 
... getting old ..

No comments: