Monday, March 22, 2010

serching + looking 4 course n college tis few day ~

confise + keliru+烦恼..
my F.b + MSN title ~
it is really difficult to choose , think , consider,
take wat course n wat college
really can take my mind !!
whole day look at laptop window ,
Taylor , Help, YLT ..n few
event organizer, hospitality, tourism, advertise,
omggggggg.......so many !!!

help ! s.o.s ! tolong !
it my chosen
if i m not take action , sure i will jz follow my mum decide,
>> ACCA <<
no way !
i said to myself after UEC account examination no more account , ledger studies,
in my life !
so bored stay at house alone..
cant stand anymore,
tat y i m so hardworking to find those information
listen undang , learn car, blablablablana... i wan lol!!
as fast as possible
it is really trouble when i nid go out but dunnoe drive , take bus , n oso lrt@@
it my fault?
dunnoe...
i try to take lrt n bus back home when i m til study at tsun jin
but mum,not allow at all ==
worry ..worry..worry mg ~~
worry until it b my troublesome haiz..pensan btul ~ ...
back from NS 22 days ago ~~
feel? ok ...fine ..
not sad like first day ~
keep in touch wif them wif FB n SMS ..
ok wat ~
i miss u all !!
kumpulan 1 siri 7/2010..

No comments: