Sunday, November 20, 2011

2011.2011 <3

果然是组有意义的数字 20112011 。。。 :)

I thought today will only be another self study boring day like normal .. Who know :) get a call "we r outside ur house ! Come out faster ! Dixon back from Australia , go yam cha ar " LOL crazy fellow , it's only 12pm , yam cha ? Is my lunch time , bt urs breakfast ~ Haha , sorry that reject last night yam cha invite :)

Anyway , I'm pleased to see you again =D , last met up .. I think ... 1 yr ago ? Or more than 1 year ? Is damn long La..... :(

2 hrs yam cha season , talked a lots , everything going so smooth is just so comfortable ... meet up without any pressure , facing old friends , split down all the final worries at the time first... relax la ... It's so funny when we stories bout high school life ... Those stupid thing u did to me !

the first ppl sit beside me on the 1st day of junior 1 =D then continuously sit beside me 2 or 3 yrs ?my best neighbour ever , then same class when reach to senior 1 again.. You are just a big kid ! remember u r just hv the same height with me at those time , but now .. == ... What you ate har ?

Told me you already graduate ?! So fast ?! How can it be ?! What ? Melbourne degree take lesser time kah ? Jealous la !!! When is my turn ?


And also talked about Ah Liang ... A teacher that so stubborn on what he think ... Thats why make him being alone every time and can't get a spouse .. Get shock when you tell me he is already 40 years old ... He getting older hor...so fast ... He put lots of afford + attention + caring on us ... But we do nothing for him .. Everyone is so offensive to him .. Ah Liang, actually you are good , but just you used the wrong way to treat your student , trend had change what you expect ?

Lastly , thanks to call me out =D as i d doing whole day tax , or is few day == me almost get mad !


No comments: