Sunday, March 6, 2011

feel better =)

watched "I AM NO.4" 
where is NO.5?????
wif RB frens , resigned gang XD..
go met RB ppl :)  
feel better
.. miss them a lots ..
bt time too rush , cant gt chance gt talk to all of them
manager took lots my time @@..
and forgot ask KOK HIN give my shoulder massage a bit ,is tight !

feel weird that stay at home this weekend , lifeless feeling...
gt chance be there today
bt cheque hvnt reach yet = =...
hehe, another excuse to there =D

saw lots new staff ...
sure the old ppl bully they 99 ,
jz like wat we did to them XD

......
after tat , next location wif family ~~
~~ 那督庙 ~~
been there fewsssss time = =.. 


rob my bro for the ice-cream XD
the new built bridge ,dunnoe point for walking it = =..
n my sheep ~~~~

ate over this few days .. may be weeks = =...
jogoya 2moro summore !

No comments: