Monday, August 9, 2010

I PASS MY DRIVING TEST ^^


09.08.10
uncle say , i will get my P license next week ~ hehe..... 

5.30am , week up d , nervous??not much like yesterday , sleep well ~~
6.30am ,uncle arrived d , fetch me , n oso him , we listen undang together d , talk a lots , although we dunnoe each other , haha..... n 1more TSUN JIN d , i recognize his face , both of them r relative ~ our car is the first reach there d , door oso hvnt open yet , sky til dark .... 
 
uncle let me practice first "ladies first " wow.... damn shit ! nervous , he keep scolding me ><... noise !!! do 2 times non stop scolding !! can he jz keep quiet or leave the car ... and then their time ~ 

uncle ask TSUN JIN guy, take me go c the name list number , omg !! i gt no.44 ==..... wat a great number @@....... then wait take test card , change to no.41 ~ good a bit la ... 

do slope first ~ damn worry .... worry i cant feel the car shake ~ but its fact , i really cant feel.... jz put lots of petrol , PASS ~


straight do PARKING ,
i hv done well ^^.... 3 point turn no problem oso ~~
PASS

leave last ~ ON THE ROAD ~
i hv no give the $200 d leh.... this is why i worry lots ...... 
but lucky , i gt a nice + kind  examiner ^^...
he treat me too nice d , give me LULUS~~~ i think if is other man , sure fail d ...



09.08.10
is a special +different day for me ~ my first nephew born at this morning , around 5am ~~
!!! cute !!!
little one , so small

congratulation cousin !! born a healthy baby

No comments: